WHY USE THE BELLABACI BODY CUPS?
Cupping Therapy is an ancient wellness method used for providing relief from many conditions such as pain caused by headaches. migraines or tight muscles. It is also great to detox the body and it also supports a healthy digestive system.
Traditional Chinese Cupping Therapy has been used for centuries and focuses on providing a natural alternative for many types of conditions. Cupping therapy has been modernized to include taking care of conditions such as cellulite and stretch marks.
Give yourself a deep healing treatment in your own home. Bellabaci Body Cups are used to massage parts of your body that may be stiff, in pain, tense and knotted, or have damage such as stretch marks or spider veins. The cups create a suction as you massage that stimulates your circulation, eliminates stagnation and increases your metabolism, having a positive effect on both your skin and your internal organs. The Bellabaci Cup Massage breaks up waste products, stimulates your lymph and has a very relaxing and rejuvenating effect on your body and skin.
YOUR 5-MINUTE DAILY BODY CUPPING MASSAGE CAN:
✓ Benefits many ailments from external skin damage, to stimulating internal circulation and relieving tension.
✓ Improves stretch marks and scarring and promotes elasticity.
✓ Promotes circulation and improves spider and varicose veins.
✓ Helps break up fatty deposits and reduce the appearance of cellulite.
✓ Treats sore muscles, reduce tension and improve headaches and migraines.
✓ Eliminates stagnation and waste products, promotes lymphatic drainage.
- A set of 2 Bellabaci Body massage cups: 1pc soft cup and 1 pc hard cup
- Medical grade, plastic-free, made from unbreakable non-toxic silicone
- Suction of the cups deeply massages skin
- Has a toning & rejuvenating effect
- Improves blood circulation
- Cruelty-free, vegan, natural, earth-friendly
How to Use Your Bellabaci Body Cups?
- Follow the instructions on the box & keep the cup moving to avoid getting a “cup kiss” (a red mark from the suction). If you are concerned about how your skin might react, test the product on a part of your body that is not normally exposed. Use it for longer than two seconds on each area of your skin, then gradually increase the time to no longer than one minute as you gain experience.
- Apply the Bellabaci Cellulite Be Gone Genie oil, or Bellabaci Bye Bye Belly Blues oil, or your body shower wash, to facilitate movement.
- Squeeze the cup and set it down on the desired area.
- Glide the cup using linear, circular and zigzag movements, always working upwards towards the heart.
- Introduce the hard cup only after a minimum of 4 weeks of regular use of the soft cup.
- Do not use the Bellabaci Facial Massage cup on pimples, blemishes, open lesions, sunburned or broken skin or on skin inflammations.
- Drink plenty of water to help your body cleanse itself.
How to Care for Your Bellabaci Body Cups?
- Keep your Bellabaci cups hygienic by washing them with natural detergent soap after each use.
- Do not use with a mineral or tissue oil, as these oils will cause your cups to harden and eventually break.
There are no reviews yet.