Facial Massage is a well-known wellness method to increase blood circulation to speed up regeneration. Use Bellabaci Facial Cups to massage and say goodbye to wrinkles, ageing skin and broken capillaries.
Facial Cupping is a safe non-invasive, non-surgical, luxurious express facial in the comfort of your own home. The action of the facial cups is to create a vacuum with negative pressure. The cups lift the facial tissue, mimicking the pumping movements of lymphatic drainage.
Facial Cupping is a natural treatment that addresses ageing with no side-effects or downtime. Facial cupping is also a great alternative for sensitive skins who cannot endure chemical treatments.
YOUR 5-MINUTE DAILY NATURAL FACELIFT WITH FACIAL CUPPING CAN:
✓ Tone & lift your facial muscles.
✓ Strengthen & tighten your skin.
✓ Reduce puffiness under your eyes.
✓ Produce visibly radiant skin.
✓ Stimulate the production of natural collagen.
✓ Increase product penetration.
Facial cupping is also effective in draining the sinuses, dredging infection and inflammation, relieving pain following dental work, and preventing skin congestion. Using your facial cups prior to extractions also means less pain or trauma to the skin.
- A set of 2 Bellabaci Facial massage cups: 1pc soft cup and 1 pc hard cup
- Medical grade, plastic-free, made from unbreakable non-toxic silicone
- Suction of the cups deeply massages facial skin
- Has a toning & rejuvenating effect
- Improves blood circulation
- Cruelty-free, vegan, natural, earth-friendly
How to Use Your Bellabaci Facial Cups?
- Follow the instructions on the box & keep the cup moving to avoid getting a “cup kiss” (a red mark from the suction). If you are concerned about how your skin might react, test the product on a part of your body that is not normally exposed. Use it for longer than two seconds on each area of your skin, then gradually increase the time to no longer than one minute as you gain experience.
- Apply the Bellabaci Skin Get a Life Genie oil, or Bellabaci Circuflow Genie oil, or your favourite facial oil or cleanser, to facilitate movement.
- Squeeze the cup and set it down on the desired area.
- Massage your skin with the cup, working from the midline outwards on each side of your face.
- Introduce the hard cup only after a minimum of 6 weeks of regular use of the soft cup.
- Do not use the Bellabaci Facial Massage cup on pimples, blemishes, open lesions, sunburned or broken skin or on skin inflammations.
- Drink plenty of water to help your body cleanse itself.
How to Care for Your Bellabaci Facial Cups?
- Keep your Bellabaci cups hygienic by washing them with natural detergent soap after each use.
There are no reviews yet.