Calms and Soothes Belly Blues
Aromatherapy is a well-known wellness method which supports the health and wellness of your digestive system.
A superior blend of Organic Virgin Coconut oil with specially selected essential oils, Bellabaci Bye Bye Belly Blues Genie is the best! Bye Bye Belly Blues features a homeopathic blend of soothing ingredients such as kalahari melon, lavender, petitgrain, eucalyptus, and orange peel oil to impart a calming aromatherapeutic experience. This luscious gel glides on and instantly hydrates parched skin, giving it a healthy-looking glow.
- Aids in digestion and nutrient absorption
- Relieves indigestion, bloating and acid reflux
- Restore gastric imbalances such as flatulence, cramping
- Fast acting analgesic properties (pain relief)
- Balances colonic upsets such as constipation and diarrhoea
- Increase peristalsis
- Stimulate blood circulation
- Promote organ health and repair
- Reduces abdominal tension and stress
- Assist optimal gut health and proliferation of good bacteria
- Relieves menstrual pain and cramp
- Paraben and preservative free
- Organic and wildcrafted essential oils
- Beauty Without Cruelty certified and PETA certified cruelty-free and vegan. Made in South Africa.
INGREDIENTS OF BYE BYE BELLY BLUES GENIE:
– Fractionated Coconut Oil
– Safflower Seed Oil
– Kalahari Melon Seed oil
– Bitter Orange Essential Oil
– Lavender Essential Oil
– Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
– Petitgrain Essential Oil
How to Use : Use on its own or, for best results, use in conjunction with your Bellabaci Body or Super Cups (sold separately) for even faster results. Apply your Genie, squeeze the cup and place just above your right hip. glide the cup upwards, following the colon just under your ribcage, move across and then proceed to glide the cup downward, ending off on your left hip. Follow this clockwise ‘circle’ and spend about 10 minutes gently massaging your abdomen at least once daily or as the need arises.
Weight : 120ml
DISCLAIMER AND CONTRAINDICATIONS:
Do not use in your first trimester of pregnancy and avoid during lactation. This formula does not replace any health advice as prescribed to you by your overseeing doctor. Avoid if allergic to any of the ingredients, do not expose to the sun and check with your doctor if you have any diagnosed medical conditions before using this Genie.