Facial Massage is a well-known wellness method to increase blood circulation to speed up regeneration. Use Bellabaci Bambino Facial Cups to massage targeted areas such as under the eyes or lip-line. Facial Cupping is a safe non-invasive, non-surgical, luxurious express facial in the comfort of your own home. Add this easy and ultra-relaxing step to your morning ritual to reduce puffiness under the eyes and stimulate the production of natural collagen.
YOUR 5-MINUTE DAILY NATURAL FACELIFT WITH FACIAL CUPPING CAN:
✓ Tone & lift your facial muscles.
✓ Strengthen & tighten your skin.
✓ Reduce puffiness under your eyes.
✓ Produce visibly radiant skin.
✓ Stimulate the production of natural collagen.
✓ Increase product penetration.
- A set of 2 Bellabaci Bambino facial massage cups: 1pc soft cup and 1 pc hard cup
- Medical grade, plastic-free, made from unbreakable non-toxic silicone
- Suction of the cups deeply massages facial skin
- Has a toning & rejuvenating effect
- Improves blood circulation
- Cruelty-free, vegan, natural, earth-friendly
How to Use Your Bellabaci Bambino Facial Cups?
- Follow the instructions on the box & keep the cup moving to avoid getting a “cup kiss” (a red mark from the suction). If you are concerned about how your skin might react, test the product on a part of your body that is not normally exposed. Use it for longer than two seconds on each area of your skin, then gradually increase the time to no longer than one minute as you gain experience.
- Apply the Bellabaci Skin Get a Life Genie oil, or your favourite facial oil or cleanser, to facilitate movement.
- Squeeze the cup and set it down on the desired area.
- Massage your skin with the cup, working from the midline outwards on each side of your face.
- Introduce the hard cup only after a minimum of 6 weeks of regular use of the soft cup.
- Do not use the Bellabaci Facial Massage cup on pimples, blemishes, open lesions, sunburned or broken skin or on skin inflammations.
- Drink plenty of water to help your body cleanse itself.
How to Care for Your Bellabaci Bambino Facial Cups?
- Keep your Bellabaci cups hygienic by washing them with natural detergent soap after each use.