Bakuchiol is called Nature’s Retinol because Bakuchiol is a gentler alternative that can provide similar benefits in terms of anti-ageing properties, without any of the adverse side effects of Retinol.
Bakuchiol has been shown to provide improvements in key ageing metrics such as:
- Wrinkle depth
- Collagen and elastin support
- Oxidative stress
- Anti-inflammatory activity
- Bakuchiol – a potent antioxidant that reduces inflammation and skin roughness while addressing ageing by reducing wrinkle depth, hyperpigmentation and collagen and elastin degradation.
- Aloe vera leaf extract – protects, hydrates, and calms the skin.
- Jojoba seed oil – improves skin elasticity, reduces wrinkles, moisturises, smooths, and has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
Use: Apply a thin layer over the face twice daily. Follow with a microbiome-friendly moisturiser.